Vacancy – Creditors Controller
We invite applications for the above mentioned position. The successful candidate would be expected to start work on 1 November 2014.
Duties and responsibilities of the position include:
• Full creditors function.
• Reconciliation of creditors statements to the Michaelhouse ledger.
• Liaison between senior departmental managers and suppliers.
• Prepare and reconcile VAT to the general ledger.
• Compilation and maintenance of the asset register.
Minimum Requirements for the position are:
• Extensive experience in Pastel Accounting.
• Advanced competence in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word.
• Excellent English communication skills – written and spoken.
• Previous experience processing VAT returns.
Applications may be e mailed or delivered to Mrs Susan Dawson email@example.com
Closing date Monday 8th September 2014. We reserve the right not to fill the position and applicants are advised that if they have not been invited for an interview by 19th September 2014 their applications have been unsuccessful.