Good news for “SPLASHERS”
Now that Splashy Fen is almost upon us, we thought some information would be helpful.
Like, for example, There’s a Splashy BUS!
Yes indeed all you wannabe “Splashers” from Durban and Pietermaritzburg without Transport – worry no more – The Splashy Bus is here for you!
Book your seat on the Splashy Bus brought to you by ZEELO. Let us transport you safely to and from the festival so you can focus on having fun! Return travel from DBN & PMB R300. Book now:www.zeelo.co.za/rides
But wait, there’s more!
– Pre-Order your campsite alcohol for collection at Splashy Fen,
using the Mi-Treat app
♥ All pre-ordred drinks to be collected from the MiTreat stand between 10am & 3pm on the Thursday & Friday of the event
♥ Any drinks not collected by 3pm on the Friday will not be refunded.
♥ Please bring your redemption vouchers or photographic ID for proof of purchase.
SOME GROUND RULES (Before things get tooooo festive)….
• No persons under 18 will be allowed onto site unless accompanied by an over 18 or parent.
• Alcohol is not for sale to persons under the age of 18. Any person found supplying alcohol to U18’s will be removed from the site.
• While every effort is made to create a safe environment for festival goers, your property is the sole responsibility of yourselves. When not at your campsite, LOCK AWAY ALL VALUABLES including gas bottles, clothes, cameras.
• Any theft incidents MUST be reported to the JOC of emergency number 0842533164
• NO CAR BOOT MUSIC ALLOWED BETWEEN 16h00 – 09h00
• NO GLASS ALLOWED ON SITE
• NO PETS OR ANIMALS ALLOWED
• Please ensure that you minimize fire risk by keeping cigarette butts, no fireworks allowed, and no Chinese lanterns
• IF YOU SEE UNATTENDED FIRES, PLEASE PUT THEM OUT
• Please do not wander onto neighboring farms
• Be aware of snakes and check rock areas before sitting down
• FESTIVAL WRISTBANDS WILL NOT BE VALID IF REMOVED FROM YOUR ARM
• Lost Property must be handed into the info container, and collected from the same location
• NO FIREARMS OR WEAPONS ALLOWED ON SITE
• No motorbikes or Quads can be ridden on the property or surrounding properties
• NO DRUGS OR ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES ALLOWED. Those found in possession will be arrested and handled by Himeville SAPS
• All vehicles, bags, tents and possessions of anyone on site may be searched if required
• No drones allowed to be used on the site unless approved by Impi Concerts.
• Please use your supplied refuse bags for all litter and drop litter in the respective rubbish points
• PLEASE RESPECT THE RIVER – DO NOT USE SOAP OR SHAMPOO IN THE RIVER
• Do not dive in the river
• Please look out for each other. If we all become policeman, then Splashy is a safer place to be
Attendees assume all risk and danger incidental to attendance of this event (in any capacity) and release the owners of Splashy Fen Farm and Impi Concept Events cc and their close corporations, employees, suppliers, sponsors of representatives from any and all liabilities, damages, costs and expenses arising from any theft or loss of property or earnings, as well as any death or injury or damage to any person within the premises of Splashy Fen Farm before, during or after the festival. The organisers can also not be held responsible for poor weather, water or power interruptions, failure of an artist to perform, or any other unforeseen circumstances that may occur.
RIGHT OF ADMISSION IS RESERVED.